Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
- Purchased item must be in its original un-opened and unused condition upon return, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Any application for return requires the customers to contact us within 7 days upon receiving the shipment.
- For returns where items are deemed to be damaged, dirtied, discoloured on arrival, we will be responsible for the return shipping.
- If the above mentioned defects are in the fault of the customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping.
- Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- To return the item:
- Please email "email@example.com" to request for a refund and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a tracking number.
- Return items are to be mailed to each shop address.We'll tell you an address after accept request.
- Please also include the following in your return package:
- A signed letter stating the reason of the return
- The original receipt.
Exceptions for Return
Merchandise of the following will not be accepted for return or exchange:
- All returned items will be subjected to a 10% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.
- Original shipping and handling fee of the original purchase will be charged.
- Returned uniforms in mint condition are allowed to be exchanged for a different size if sizing issue arises.
- A restocking fee will not be necessary in this case , but shipping fee will have to be covered by you.
Accepted Methods of PaymenT
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged upon placing your order.
Your credit card purchases will be refunded in case we are not able to fulfill the order as requested.
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours when you orders are prepared and ready.
- We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: EMS (JAPAN POST)
- If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
- Please note that some orders will not have tracking numbers depending on the class of shipping.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location.
Shipping cost is depends on destination countries and will be shown before the final checkout page. At this point, you can decide not to place the order at your consideration.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock.
When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order.
You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
We respect the understand the sensitivity of our clients` personal information and respects personal privacy, thus we take this matter seriously.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is used to fill your order ONLY. We do not sell or redistribute your information to any party under any circumstances.
Security and Storage
- Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server.
- This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server.
- Credit card details are not stored
Cookies and Browser Information
- Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents.
- Cookies are only used for the above purposes.
This policy has been provided free of charge by KENDO PARK.